Today was the Monday from hell. It utterly kicked my ass.
- Woke up half an hour late, which led to being half an hour late for school
- Choked on the first bite of my banana. Don’t ask me how.
- Waited an hour to try finishing my breakfast to avoid any more choking and spilled my yoghurt all over myself and my backpack.
- Spent an hour trying to download a program onto my computer that I apparently already had.
- Got my hair stuck in my backpack so that when I went to drop it on the floor while I was standing, I almost ripped out my hair. (One of my extensions did lose the battle)
- Went down to the grocery, stood in line and went to go pay only to realize I didn’t have my bank card with me.
- Dropped my phone while sitting in a information lecture and of course the pieces spread as far as possible, so it was impossible to discreetly pick them up.
- Put my water bottle in my backpack but didn’t see it was open, so my work out clothes got soaked.
- Got home to finish working on my semester project only to realize the program I was spent so long trying to download was the wrong program.
- Found out that its going to rain tomorrow, even though the weather Gods promised us a week of sun.
In other words, just another day in
paradise my life.